Sarah K Professional Masterclass 5 in 1
Regular Price: $1599+tax SALE $1279+tax
Training duration: 1 full day on 3 models
30 % non-refundable deposit is required. Balance is due on the day of the training. CLICK Book Now for the next available date. Only 5 spots are available per class.
HAIR BOTOX, COLD RECOVERY, NANOPLASTIA/TANINOPLASTIA, NANOKERATIN & KERATIN TREATMENTS TRAINING.
Only 5 spots per class! NEXT DATE JUNE 20 TUESDAY
+ BONUS PRO TITANIUM PLATES STRAIGHTENER (VALUE $299+tax)
Includes SK PROFESSIONAL KIT: 1L So Liss Clarifying Shampoo, 500 g Neutralizer, 1 kg Hair Botox, 300ml kit Nanokeratin Carnival (any hair color) & Nanokeratin Rio (blond)(VALUE $500+tax)
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, can be transferred once to a different date.
2 MODELS 1 DAY 8 hours
1ST MODEL REPAIRING TREATMENT
Hair Botox & Cold Recovery
2ND MODEL SMOOTHING/STRAIGHTENING TREATMENT
We will choose one of the following based on models hair Nanoplastia/Nanokeratin/Keratin
SARAH K PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
On going support!
Exclusive access to SK Professional hair treatments, homecare products & Professional tools. Lowest prices & exclusive promos!
Sarah K Professional Introduction.
- Company History & Name Origin
- Company priorities & goals
- Benefits for partner salons & ambassadors.
Hair Treatments Products Review.
- Hair Botox & Nanoplastia: So Liss
- Nanokeratin & Taninoplastia: Carnival & Rio
- Vegan Keratin: La Vie En Rose
- Cold Recovery: Treatment Reconstructor & SOS
Hair structure & composition.
- Hair Layers
- Cuticle damages
- Hair composition & layers involved in the procedure
- Hair types & their differences
- Hair PH level and its importance
- Nutrition or hydration?
- Learn why hair’s porosity is important
- Learn how to perform a porosity test
- Learn different levels of hair porosity & how it affects the result
The degree of hair damage. Diagnostics.
- Learn all the degrees of existing hair damage
- Learn how to accurately diagnose client’s hair
- Learn how to determine the degree of hair damage
- Learn how to carefully choose the procedure based on hair’s damage
- Master the differences between working with blond and damaged hair
- Learn how to choose the right temperature
Different treatments & types
- Master all the categories of the treatments and the procedures
- Get a list of precautions for each treatment
- Find out how long the treatments last, what can affect it, and how to prolong it
- You will learn some secret of mixing formulas
- Learn about formaldehyde & harmful ingredients
- Learn how does formaldehyde affects our health
- HEALTH CANADA RESTRICTIONS
- Why some treatments contain formaldehyde?
- Learn how to hear your client and not only listen
- Learn how to choose the right treatment based on the client’s desire vs hair’s damage
- Learn how to determine precautions for the procedure
- Consent form
- Learn who is the best client for this type of the treatment
- Learn what its benefits
- Learn how to seal the hair correctly: the number of passes & temperature settings
- Learn about mixing formulas
- Learn about the most common mistakes done by a professional before, during & after the treatment
- Learn how to avoid the unsatisfying result
Hair services combination
- Learn about combining reconstruction procedures with other services
- Learn about the peculiarities of working with hair extensions
- Learn how to combine hair restoration procedures with coloring without risks
- Importance of Consent Form
- Security deposit
- Protection of your reputation
- Discount for hairdressers & technicians
Home care maintenance
- Learn about prohibited ingredients
- Home care importance
- Learn how to choose the right home care
- Learn how to educate your clients about home care products
Tools & Disinfection
- Learn about the types of irons, hair dryers, combs, and how to choose the best for work.
- Necessary tools to optimize the result
- Learn about effective sterilization of instruments
- Calculate basic expenses to start
- Learn how to calculate your profit
- Learn how to choose a price point for your services correctly
- Learn how to sell home care correctly
- Learn how to quickly build up a client base and keep it
- Learn how to sell your services at a high price
- Study your competitors
- Secrets on how to make money
PART 2: PRACTICE - 1 MODEL
Practice: Washing & Drying Hair
- Learn how to properly wash the hair & prepare them for the treatment
- Learn how to choose the right clarifying shampoo
- Learn how to divide your hair into sections
- Learn how to dry hair properly
- Learn to work with a round brush
Practice: Application Techniques
- Learn how to apply the product
- Learn how to economically use the product and what happens if you applied too much or too little
- You will understand why some clients complain about oily hair
- Learn how to speed up your work and shorten the procedure time
Practice: Sealing process
- Learn how to seal the hair correctly: the number of passes, the position of the straightening, how to properly seal the ends & work close to the roots
- Learn different sealing approach depending on its procedure
- Learn step by step instructions for each treatment
Final step: presentation of your portfolio
- Learn how to do present your work (final styling)
- Learn how to present your work on Facebook & Instagram
- Ambassadors & portfolio
Please click book now to check upcoming training dates and email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Learn more about Sarah K Professional at sarahk.ca